[Vision2020] All Stile, no substance.

Joan Opyr auntiestablishment@hotmail.com
Wed, 10 Mar 2004 21:06:26 -0800

Let me get out my compass and trace the radius of Mr. Stile's reasoning: the
Bible is inerrant because God is God and God is inerrant and the Bible says
that it's the word of God and therefore the Bible is inerrant.  Finnegan,
begin again, ad infinitum.  While you haven't proven your point, Mr. Stile,
you have given us an answer to the old hymn, "Will the Circle Be Unbroken?"

God: I am that I am.
Popeye: And that's all what I yam.
Therefore: God gets his supernatural strength from spinach.

I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today,

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment

PS, P.S.: Over the ages, many philosophers and theologians have offered
interesting proofs of the existence of God, some without resorting to the
old snake-biting-its-tail trick.  As a medievalist, I refer you to Thomas
Aquinas.  As a modernist, I refer you to Kierkegaard.

(Kierkegaard placed God beyond reason.  Thanks to Mr. Stile, now we know
why.)

One-click access to Hotmail from any Web page – download MSN Toolbar now!