[Vision2020] Anonymous posts

Joan Opyr auntiestablishment@hotmail.com
Fri, 05 Mar 2004 11:32:57 -0800

Come to think of it, during the nearly two years that I've been on this
list, the anonymous posters I've encountered have for the most part been
either defenders of Doug and Christ Church or critics of the same.  Why the
need for such secrecy?  Fear?  Of whom?  I'm willing to bet that neither
Edna Wilmington nor Regional Enquirer nor Bubba Jones post anonymously
because they fear me.  Apart from my sharp tongue, I'm relatively harmless,
but when I read Vision 2020, I sometimes feel like I've entered the Witness
Protection Program.

Actually, make that the Jehovah's Witness Protection Program.*

(*And no, dear readers, you cannot use this line.  I hereby copyright it.)

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment

Get business advice and resources to improve your work life, from bCentral.
http://special.msn.com/bcentral/loudclear.armx