[Vision2020] Dick Cheney

Melynda Huskey mghuskey at msn.com
Mon Jun 28 13:09:01 PDT 2004

Well, Carl, I was glad to hear Vice President Cheney tell Senator Leahy to
fuck himself (or possibly to fuck off) in the Senate.  I think it
demonstrates fully the respect, courtesy, non-partisanship, and fairness to
opposing views we can expect from the second-in-command of our nation.  What
possible reason could he have for camoflaging the contempt and derision in
which he holds the actually *elected* members of our government?  He owns
it!

But I wish you hadn't called my attention back to Doug Wilson's blog, where
I was confronted by an ancient Vision 2020 post Doug wrote in response to
Joan.  Her identity, though, is cunningly concealed by the entirely random
alias "Linda."  *That* should muddy the waters!

Melynda Huskey

P.S.  The gay agenda? You know, World Domination, Forced Conversion,
Governmental Sponsorship of Approved Belief, Preferential Treatment, Control
of Education, Marriage, and the Family . . . oh, wait.  That's the *Christ
Church* agenda.  I'll have to keep looking for that other one.  Seems like
it was in a pink binder with a rainbow sticker on it.

Can I get back to you?