[Vision2020] Top 10

Captain Kirker captainkirker at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 16 15:26:09 PDT 2004

Visionheads:

I am convinced that the most important job occupying Douglas Wilson’s time
in prison will take place in the machine shop, where he will have to fill an
order for a vanity plate that says, “THE CAPTAIN,”

Who is at your service.

Greetings & Salutations!

Here is a list of the top-ten things Doug Wilson will do when he gets sent
to prison for tax evasion:

10. Read “Born Again” by Chuck Colson.

9. Start a new thread on his web blotch: “Yelling at My Prison Bars!”

8. Take up smoking to lose weight.

7. Trade Gideon’s Bibles to get more cigarettes.

6. Correspond with his new pen pal Jim Bakker.

5. Lead a Bible study for black inmates using “Southern Slavery As It Was.”

4. Make application to Doug Jones’ Zarafa Tutorials.

3. Get rejected by Zarafa Tutorials because Doug Jones will be in the next
cellblock.

2. Host a Trinity feast at the prison cafeteria for his 2000 fellow
criminals in G-Pop.

1. Fire Greg Dickison.

Respectfully submitted,

Ivan Brewski