[Vision2020] People's Branch/Department

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 6 12:45:37 PDT 2004

OK, now I am in favor of hearing what ideas people have for a Third Party. I
really don't like Kerry/Edwards and I despise Bush/Cheney. However, I really
don't like any of the radical third parties either; Libertarian, Green,
Natural Law, Constitutional, none are interesting or good for the country.

Perhaps maybe we can come up with a Political Party that bases it's
solutions on common sense and what works well for everybody rather than a
based on a flawed human philosophy that favors one group of people over
another all the time.

Donovan J Arnold