[Vision2020] what's wrong withour political system--improved by Kerry

amy smoucha asmoucha@hotmail.com
Thu, 29 Jan 2004 22:59:50 -0600

I don't know, Donovan, Clark is pretty dull.  I think that, like Dean, his
popularity has been exaggerated . . . maybe by what the media finds juicy,
maybe by Republicans who would love to influence the results and determine
who Bush gets to run against.  Clark would be a great diplomat, and is the
best candidate for foreign policy & security.  However, he's not very
personable, and when it comes to other issues, including domestic policy,
he's a walking soundbite.

I'm still Kerry-eyed, but only because Sharpton and Kucinich can't win.
Does anyone else listen to Sharpton in the debates--he's both wise and
clever, and my favorite by far!

Amy Smoucha

----Original Message Follows----
From: DonovArn@aol.com
To: dickschmidt@moscow.com, vision2020@moscow.com
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] what's wrong withour political system--improved by
Kerry
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 20:49:26 EST

Dick,

Ok, I guess you know best then. Never mind that he knocked out Edwards in
NH.
Never mind in National Polls he beats Bush and in 1/2 the southern states as
well. Never mind he raised the second most amount of money.

You don't like Clark, that is fine. But, I disagree with you that he is
unelectable. He even beat Lieberman in the Primary who had more votes for VP
than
any other VP candidate in US History. Clark is leading in Oklahoma, New
Mexico,
and Arizona. Clark is also in the top two or three in SC, Missouri, and
Delaware. If Kerry wins SC, Edwards Birth Place, he is out. Dean is already
out.
That leaves Kerry and Clark. Pretty simple. Dean supporters are moving
toward
Clark, not Kerry. Clinton also has not made a move yet. What if Hillary and
Bill
come out and endorse Clark tomorrow and the media uncovers some stuff about
Kerry or Edwards? Just three weeks ago Kerry was written off by the media,
things change quick.

I would also like to point out that all politicians talk out of both sides
of
their mouth. Kerry, for instance said he was against the war but voted for
it. Edwards said he was for the war and voted for it, but then voted against
funding it. All politicians do this all the time. Edwards is also a trial
lawyer,
is heavily funded by the tobacco industry, and is for the Defense of
Marriage
Act.

I am not saying Clark will win the nomination, but I am saying that you
don't
want to count him out yet. Nothing bad about Kerry or Edwards has been aired
yet. When it happens, you will think the same about them as Clark. And no,
Clark does not have a questionable past anymore than Kerry, Dean, or
Edwards.
That is garbage and you know it if you bothered to research it any real
level.

Donovan J Arnold

http://wine.msn.com/