[Vision2020] Steve Wilkins on Racism

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Thu, 29 Jan 2004 17:21:11 -0800

Sorry.  I will be too healthy to attend.

However, if he and the Dougster (Douglas Wilson) are willing to burn the
Confederate flag, I will be there with my video camera (and be more than
glad to post those pics to the web).

How about it Doug?  Up for a little flag burning?

Tom Hansen
Not On The Palouse, Not Ever

 A good friend will come and bail you out of jail.  But, a true friend will
be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun!"