[Vision2020] Tim's feminism/what's wrong withour political system

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Mon, 26 Jan 2004 07:29:44 -0800

One question, concerning the next Commander-in-Chief, to answer would be:

Who would you want making decisions concerning the potential of sending our
troops to war?

1)  An admitted alcoholic that missed Air National Guard meetings in Texas,
or

2)  A Vietnam combat veteran that truly knows what those 58,000 names on the
Vietnam Memorial represent.

Take care,

Tom Hansen
SFC, U.S. Army (Retired)