[Vision2020] RE: LOS aka Lost Our Slaves (Yes, this is long, but packed with info and li

Mike Lawyer mike_l@moscow.com
Mon, 19 Jan 2004 10:21:04 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_0094_01C3DE75.F2144360

This reminds me of another observation that I would like to run by you
folks.

It seems that many of you are unable to distinguish without separating. For
example last week you told me that rape was not a sexual crime because it
was a violent crime. I can understand that the disciplines of law and
medicine need to make workable definitions and they aren't allowed to make
laws pertaining to sexual habits, but that doesn't mean that rape, apart
from the legal and medical definitions, isn't a sexual act as well as a
violent act.

And again, in the letter below, it seems that a guy can't agree with 90% of
what another guy thinks without agreeing with everything a guy thinks. Isn't
this like saying that because someone likes Bill Clinton, he also likes
adultery and immorality? After all, Clinton has never been known as a
faithful man, therefore everyone who likes him is also immoral.

Again, my question is: Why can't a person support Bill Clinton without being
immoral like Bill is? Or why can't rape be both a violent act and a sexual
act?

I know these are simple questions, but some of us are simple people.

Mike Lawyer

  _____