[Vision2020] video of Dec. 11 forum

Nick Gier ngier@uidaho.edu
Wed, 31 Dec 2003 21:12:25 -0800

Dear Visionaries:

I was out of town most of December and had only Wilson's answers to my
Articles and news coverage to go on.  I've previously posted a request for
a video tape of the evening's proceedings.  Can anyone at Christ Church
loan me one?  I would rather not write anything about what happened that
night without seeing it for myself.

As for Dickinson's post, I will be responding to it soon.  But in the
meantime I would like to see a response to my Trinity piece, my two
postings on slavery, and Quinlan and Ramsey's piece.  The spelling errors
have been corrected, but there has been only name calling and not a
substantial response.  This has to be in writing, because I do not trust
either Jones or Wilson in a debate format.  We demand that our written
piece receive written responses without name calling and the usual
distractions.

Nick Gier