[Vision2020] Not On The Palouse, Not Ever (Update #27)

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Sun, 15 Feb 2004 16:31:14 -0800

Greetings Visionaires -

Not On The Palouse, Not Ever (Update #27) consists of links to:

Carl Mack (President of the Seattle Branch of the National Association for
the Advancement of Colored People) discusses Abolitionists and the Pamphlet
"Southern Slavery:  As It Was" -  This is a sound file (approximately 2.5
megabytes in .mp3 format and requires either RealAudo or Windows Media
Player).  This link is located as the first entry in a new group titled
"Carl Mack, President of the Seattle Chapter of the NAACP.

Carl Mack in a brief opinion on the pamphlet "Southern Slavery: As It Was"
and its authors.  This link is located as the second entry in a new group
titled "Carl Mack, President of the Seattle Chapter of the NAACP.

An interview with Jan Karski who witnessed both the Warsaw ghetto and a Nazi
concentration camp.  This link is located as the second entry in the group
titled "David Irving, Holocaust Denier"

I have decided to establish a separate group for Carl Mack as I will be
posting more audio files as time progresses.

As always you may access these links, sign on to our mailing list,
participate in "Raise Your Hands for Human Rights", and provide us your
opinion from:

http://www.tomandrodna.com/notonthepalouse/

Take care,

Tom Hansen
Not On The Palouse, Not Ever

"When people sin, everybody has to pay."

- Pastor Douglas Wilson, Christ Church (June 7, 2002)