[Vision2020] Rep. Trail's Legislative Newsletter 4 - Feb 2-6, 2004

DonovArn@aol.com DonovArn@aol.com
Sun, 8 Feb 2004 00:14:49 EST

-------------------------------1076217288

Tom,

Thank you for all your hard work and stance to fix the Patriot Act. I would
start by amending the name of the bill to the Unpatriotic act, since that is
more accurate. But a couple of things I would like you to comment on.

1) The Gay Marriage Ban. Can you send us a copy of the bill and give us some
details about how the bill being debated and how many votes it needs to be
passed.

2) Avista asking for MORE money. I cannot stand these people. If they cannot
provide us with consistent power, can you propose a bill to allow Idaho Power
from Southern Idaho to compete up here. And if they are going to increase the
rates can you propose a bill to offer more assistance for those living under
the poverty level.

Thanks!

Donovan J Arnold

-------------------------------1076217288

<HTML><HEAD>
<META charset=3DUTF-8 http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charse=
t=3Dutf-8">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1264" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>Tom,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thank you for all your hard work and stance to fix the Patriot Act. I w=
ould start by amending the name of the bill to the Unpatriotic act, since th=
at is more accurate. But a couple of things I would like you to comment on.<=
/DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>1) The Gay Marriage Ban. Can you send us a copy of the bill and give us=
 some details about how the bill being debated and how many votes it needs t=
o be passed.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>2) Avista asking for MORE money. I cannot stand these people. If they c=
annot provide us with consistent power, can you propose a bill to allow Idah=
o Power from Southern Idaho to compete up here. And if they are going to inc=
rease the rates can you propose a bill to offer more assistance for those li=
ving under the poverty level.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Donovan J Arnold</DIV></BODY></HTML>