[Vision2020] recall petition

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Dec 29 10:41:08 PST 2004

It is really quite simple.

Give an anonymous petition the respect and acknowledgement it so rightfully
deserves.  NONE.

These anonymous businesses have not matured beyond the “Ding Dong Ditch It”
stage of their immature youth.

I vote for candidates who have backbones and whose concepts I agree with.  I
apply this very same creed to petitions I support.

Take care,

Tom “I am” Hansen

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail.  But a true friend will be
sitting next to you saying, "Damn . . . that was fun!"

  _____