[Vision2020] Forty-Nine Percenter Rally

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Dec 21 15:19:54 PST 2004

Greetings Visionaires -

There will be a "49 Percenter Rally" conducted on Inauguration Day (January
20, 2005) at 12:00 noon at Friendship Square.

There will be speakers, games and a variety of many other activities
designed to awaken America in these times of mourning.

You can view and download posters, as well as read and download the "Pledge
of Resistance" at:

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Rally/

We will continue to keep you updated on activities as they materialize.

Those of you interested in volunteering for an active role in this rally,
please contact me off list.

Until then . . .

Take care,

Tom Hansen

"I love my country, but fear my government."