[Vision2020] Keep those cards and letter coming

DonaldH675 at aol.com DonaldH675 at aol.com
Sun Dec 12 17:09:58 PST 2004

Thanks Tom for putting the two recent Raleigh News and Reporter articles up
on Not on The Palouse website.  And thanks for sharing your letter to Mr.
Rogers.  I wrote the author of the original article the following.  I urge others
Visionaries to communicate with these folks as well.  Doug does not represent
the people of Moscow, and I think it is worthwhile to take the time to let
outsiders know that.
Rose Huskey

Greetings,

Thank you for your recent article on the book "Slavery As It Was" by Doug
Wilson and Steve Wilkins.  I have lived in Moscow, Idaho fifty years and I can
emphatically say that Doug Wilson's peculiar theology and his intimate ties with
Neo-Confederates and theocratically oriented ministers does not reflect the
thinking of the larger community.  In a word, Doug is an embarrassment to the
majority of us.  He organized and controls a small,  cult-like following
locally, but like many self-serving, ambitious preachers, has national aspirations.
His woefully ill-conceived classical, Christian school scheme furthers those
ambitions.

 I personally apologize to the good people of North Carolina who have been
contaminated by the garbage seeping out of our community.  Please know that we
are keenly aware of the historically fictitious picture painted by slavery
apologists Doug Wilson and Steve Wilkins. For your readers who are interested in
an accurate, in-depth analysis (complete with documentation) of Doug Wilson,
please direct them to the website http://www.tomandrodna.com/notonthepalouse/.

Sincerely,
Rose Huskey

"One cannot level one's moral lance at every evil in the universe. There are
just too many of them. But you can do something, and the difference between
doing something and doing nothing is everything." Daniel Berrigan