[Vision2020] Blame

Dick Schmidt dickschmidt@moscow.com
Thu, 22 Apr 2004 07:54:24 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_00C8_01C4283F.0758D750

 Blame
 Let's see if I understand how the world works lately...

 If you smoke three packs a day for 40 years and die of lung cancer,
 your family blames the tobacco company.

 If your neighbor crashes into a tree while driving home drunk, he =
blames=20
 the bartender.

 If your grandchildren are brats without manners,
 you blame television.

 If your friend is shot by a deranged madman,
 you blame the gun manufacturer.

 And if a crazed person breaks into the cockpit and tries to kill the=20
 pilot at 35,000 feet, and the passengers kill him instead, the mother =
of=20
 the crazed deceased blames the airline.

 I must have lived too long to understand the world as it is anymore.

 So, if I die while my old, wrinkled butt is parked in front of this=20
 computer,

 I want you to blame Bill Gates...okay?

------=_NextPart_000_00C8_01C4283F.0758D750

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>&nbsp;Blame<BR>&nbsp;Let's see if I understand how the world works=20
lately...<BR><BR>&nbsp;If you smoke three packs a day for 40 years and =
die of=20
lung cancer,<BR>&nbsp;your family blames the tobacco =
company.<BR><BR>&nbsp;If=20
your neighbor crashes into a tree while driving home drunk, he blames=20
<BR>&nbsp;the bartender.<BR><BR>&nbsp;If your grandchildren are brats =
without=20
manners,<BR>&nbsp;you blame television.<BR><BR>&nbsp;If your friend is =
shot by a=20
deranged madman,<BR>&nbsp;you blame the gun =
manufacturer.<BR><BR>&nbsp;And if a=20
crazed person breaks into the cockpit and tries to kill the =
<BR>&nbsp;pilot at=20
35,000 feet, and the passengers kill him instead, the mother of =
<BR>&nbsp;the=20
crazed deceased blames the airline.<BR><BR>&nbsp;I must have lived too =
long to=20
understand the world as it is anymore.</DIV>
<DIV><BR>&nbsp;So, if I die while my old, wrinkled butt is parked in =
front of=20
this <BR>&nbsp;computer,</DIV>
<DIV><BR>&nbsp;I want you to blame Bill =
Gates...okay?<BR></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_00C8_01C4283F.0758D750--