[Vision2020] Case closed: Future lawyers in training -- Moscow school win...

DonaldH675@aol.com DonaldH675@aol.com
Thu, 8 Apr 2004 16:39:17 EDT

-------------------------------1081456757

Dale and Visionaries:

Dale, please extend my congratulations to the Logos students for winning the
Mock Trial Competition. The Logos faculty, student body, and the community at
large have every reason to be proud of their accomplishment. The following
question is not intended to diminish their achievement.  I just wondered if any
of the young women on the Logos legal team actually argued the case, or, were
they limited to the role of witnesses or nonverbal support staff?

Rose Huskey
Once you lose integrity everything else is easy.

-------------------------------1081456757

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2737.800" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>Dale and Visionaries:</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Dale, please extend my congratulations to the Logos students&nbsp;for w=
inning the Mock Trial Competition. The Logos&nbsp;faculty, student body, and=
 the community at large&nbsp;have every reason to be proud of their accompli=
shment.&nbsp;The following question is not intended to diminish their achiev=
ement.&nbsp; I just wondered if any of the young women on the Logos legal te=
am actually argued the case, or, were they limited to the role of witnesses=20=
or nonverbal support staff?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Rose Huskey</DIV>
<DIV><FONT lang=3D0 face=3D"Times New Roman" size=3D3 FAMILY=3D"SERIF" PTSIZ=
E=3D"12">Once you lose integrity everything else is easy.</FONT></DIV></BODY=