[Vision2020] Re: Anarchy

Ralph Nielsen nielsen@uidaho.edu
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 12:03:27 -0700

> From: "Dale Courtney" <dmcourtn@moscow.com>
> Date: Wed Sep 17, 2003  8:57:21 AM US/Pacific
> To: "Ralph Nielsen" <nielsen@uidaho.edu>, <vision2020@moscow.com>
> Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Anarchy
>

>> I suggest that we would have much less anarchy on this listserve
>> if each contributor would do us the kindness of deleting all
>> irrelevant
>> listings from his or her contribution.
>
> How do you define anarchy? Poor email etiquette?
>
> A very curious definition from someone with your background.
>
> Actually, Ralph, if you would only reply to the sections that are
> relevant,
> you wouldn't have to worry.
>
> I highly recommend reading Emily Postnews for Email etiquette:
> http://www.templetons.com/brad/emily.html
>
>> I have highlighted and deleted everything else. So if you have to
>> scroll down yards and yards of stuff you have already seen, you
>> can't blame it on me. I try to be a good neighbor, to use a biblical
>> phrase.
>
> Actually, we *did* have to scroll thru yards and yards of stuff.
>
> Best,
> Dale

Dale knows perfectly well that my message was at the very bottom of the
list. If he would read my last paragraph (just above) he will see that
I couldn't possibly be responsible for everything that preceded my
message. In fact, some of the "garbage" we had to scroll thru was a
message from one Dale Courtney.
Ralph