[Vision2020] Journalistic integrity

Douglas dougwils@moscow.com
Tue, 28 Oct 2003 13:26:45 -0800

Visionaries,

I think we are getting somewhere. I appreciate Greg's post.

I also agree with his other thoughts -- as I wrote in my column in the
Daily News last Wednesday, I said as far as quotations go, on the "did
too/did not" front, the article was fair enough. My problem was with the
salient material that was left out, and with the bogus "occasion" or "hook"
for the article -- the upcoming conference.

Cordially,

Douglas Wilson