[Vision2020] MCA's 2003 CC Candidates Forum Available Online

Radio Free Moscow announcements@radiofreemoscow.com
Sun, 19 Oct 2003 11:07:13 -0700

--Apple-Mail-112-232803993

KRFP
92.5 FM
www.radiofreemoscow.com

Interested in finding out more about the candidates running for
Moscow's City Council?

Radio Free Moscow has recorded and made available the Moscow Civic
Association's 2003 City Council Candidates Forum.  Check out our
website for links to the mp3's of the files.  Please share this
information with other Moscow voters and remember to vote on November
4th!

We will be constructing our station this winter and plan to be on the
air by next summer.  If you would like to take part in this endeavor,
we would appreciate your support.  Basic membership starts at $25 per
year.  Those who donate $100 or more during our contruction phase will
be considered Founders of the station.

Radio Free Moscow is a nonprofit, listener-supported community radio
station serving Moscow, Idaho. Radio Free Moscow is dedicated to
broadcasting progressive news and opinions, civic affairs, diverse
music and other programming not normally available from mainstream
media outlets. Radio Free Moscow is characterized by volunteer
involvement in all aspects of station operation.
--Apple-Mail-112-232803993

</center>