[Vision2020] what next?

Tim Lohrmann timlohr@yahoo.com
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 15:14:25 -0800 (PST)

--0-1364364991-1069802065=:63533

Folks,
       If I remember correctly, someone, I believe a student over at WSU invited this Irving fellow to speak a few years back?
       Could it be the same person inviting him to Moscow?
Just a thought,
    TL

bill london <london@moscow.com> wrote:
David Irving makes his living by denying that the Holocaust existed and by deliberately misrepresenting history to portray Hitler in a favorable light.

According to his website, he is coming to Moscow on December 16 at 7pm. Neither the site, nor the sponsoring organization, are announced.

Does anyone have more information on this planned visit?

Check out his website http://focal.org/speaks/
BL

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
--0-1364364991-1069802065=:63533

<DIV>Folks,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; If I remember correctly, someone, I believe a student over at WSU invited this Irving fellow to speak a few years back? </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Could it be the same person inviting him to Moscow?<BR>Just a thought,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; TL</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><BR><B><I>bill london &lt;london@moscow.com&gt;</I></B> wrote:</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">David Irving makes his living by denying that the Holocaust existed and by deliberately misrepresenting history to portray Hitler in a favorable light. <BR><BR>According to his website, he is coming to Moscow on December 16 at 7pm. Neither the site, nor the sponsoring organization, are announced.<BR><BR>Does anyone have more information on this planned visit?<BR><BR>Check out his website http://focal.org/speaks/<BR>BL<BR><BR><BR>_____________________________________________________<BR>List services made available by First Step Internet, <BR>serving the communities of the Palouse since 1994. <BR>http://www.fsr.net <BR>mailto:Vision2020@moscow.com<BR>ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ</BLOCKQUOTE><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-1364364991-1069802065=:63533--