[Vision2020] Slaves vs non slave ownership

Jackie Woolf jfkwoolf2000@yahoo.com
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 10:51:21 -0800 (PST)

--0-941605577-1069267881=:44212

Seems to me, you all are making Pastor Wilson's argument (which
he has stated and re-stated many a time.)

To own a slave is not what he recommends or supports;however
IF a slave is owned then treat him/her correctly and in a Godly
manner.  What on earth is so difficult for anyone to understand?

I just don't get it.

There are plenty of issues that Jesus never specifically spoke about,
but his general admonition still covers it all: The Golden Rules need
to be remembered and followed.

Thank you.

Jackie Woolf

--0-941605577-1069267881=:44212

<DIV>Seems to me, you all are making Pastor Wilson's argument (which</DIV>
<DIV>he has stated and re-stated many a time.)</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>To own a slave is not what he recommends or supports;however</DIV>
<DIV>IF a slave is owned then treat him/her correctly and in a Godly</DIV>
<DIV>manner.&nbsp; What on earth is so difficult for anyone to understand?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I just don't get it.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>There are plenty of issues that Jesus never specifically spoke about,</DIV>
<DIV>but his general admonition still covers it all: The Golden Rules need </DIV>
<DIV>to be remembered and followed.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thank you.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Jackie Woolf</DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>