[Vision2020] Speakinig of squirrels

Kit Craine kcraine@moscow.com
Wed, 28 May 2003 10:36:48 -0700

Carl is correct. There were no squirrels in Moscow during the 50s
& 60s, when I also grew up. Rumor has it that someone kidnapped a
few from Willamette University and released them in East City
Park. My source was my brother who attended Willamette at the
time, but was NOT involved. He simply knew people who claimed responsibility.

Kit Craine