[Vision2020] RE: Lies????

Douglas dougwils@moscow.com
Tue, 20 May 2003 16:57:46 -0700

Visionaries,

Mr. Stambler is certainly mentally unbalanced, but I would not describe him
as frail. He is currently engaged in emailing all manner of unabashed
slander about me around the country. Sometimes he makes things up ex
nihilo, and other times he just maliciously rearranges pre-existing facts.
And there have been many instances in our Muscovian public discourse when
those who do not share his disadvantages do share his approach to the facts.

As far as the Wayne Fox and lies thing, I confess myself nonplussed. I
don't know what you are talking about. I must have missed something in
somebody else's post.

Cordially,

Douglas