[Vision2020] Getting Rich Fighting "Hate"

Tim Lohrmann timlohr@yahoo.com
Tue, 13 May 2003 11:11:19 -0700 (PDT)

Visionaries,
     This article is on the long side, but
well-written and worth the read. Of course you might
have to save it for later.
     I knew Dees had been credibly accused of being a
huckster for years. I never realized what a profiteer
he really was.
     TL