[Vision2020] "I Was Wrong" says reformed Anti-War Protester

John Harrell johnbharrell@yahoo.com
Sun, 30 Mar 2003 21:58:04 -0800 (PST)

Hello Mr. Jacob Spencer,

I can understand your concern regarding not wanting to be persuaded by
falsehoods. I recently came across this UPI release of this story:

Feature: Pacifist says 'I was wrong'

                By Ken Joseph Jr.
                From the Life & Mind Desk
                Published 3/27/2003 4:38 PM