[Vision2020] Boxing - final thoughts

DonaldH675@aol.com DonaldH675@aol.com
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 19:35:01 EST

--part1_1a4.11465ea1.2b915a35_boundary

It is my profound prayer that all participants in the "Fight Night" stay safe
in body and spirit during the boxing matches this evening.  I sincerely ask
all parents and relatives of the participants to look deeply into their
hearts and examine their motivations in permitting their children to engage
in a *sport* that is based on hurting others.  I urge those who sponsor,
encourage, and justify this wretched misuse of  "adult" privilege to discover
the source of their need to use children as entertainment in this unholy
fashion.
Rosemary Huskey

--part1_1a4.11465ea1.2b915a35_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">It is my profound prayer that all participants in the=20=
"Fight Night" stay safe in body and spirit during the boxing matches this ev=
ening.&nbsp; I sincerely ask all parents and relatives of the participants t=
o look deeply into their hearts and examine their motivations in permitting=20=
their children to engage in a *sport* that is based on hurting others.&nbsp;=
 I urge those who sponsor, encourage, and justify this wretched misuse of&nb=
sp; "adult" privilege to discover the source of their need to use children a=
s entertainment in this unholy fashion.<BR>
Rosemary Huskey</FONT></HTML>

--part1_1a4.11465ea1.2b915a35_boundary--