[Vision2020] CHRIST church - DOWN FOR THE COUNT!!!!!!

Joshua Gibbs ridethesaintedrhythms@hotmail.com
Fri, 25 Jul 2003 19:35:38 +0000

Oh, yeah? I don't go to Christ Church, so you need a better nasty thing to
say back to me, Mr. Head-Prophet-of-Your-Mom-Boy.

Note to everyone in this forum: Sorry to use this forum in such a childish
way, but it's a slow summer, it's way too hot outside, and Bill London kind
of already does. Nobody mind me, this is between me and The Future President
of the United States.

Oi!
Joshua Gibbs