[Vision2020] Donald Rumsfeld-speak

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 14:22:15 -0800

Without a time machine to take us back to 1991, we have to deal with the
Iraq situation as it is now.  And this administration is obviously intent on
invasion.  In Rumsfeld's arrogant logic, "If they find the smoking gun,
we'll invade.  If they don't find the smoking gun, all the more reason to
invade."  Why bother with the charade of arms inspectors?  And residents of
the state next door call Patty Murray a traitor for pointing out the simple
fact that by and large, the United States is detested in the Middle East.

                                                             Carl Westberg
Jr.