[Vision2020] why are we here?

Dale Courtney dale@courtneys.us
Sun, 23 Feb 2003 13:18:02 -0800

Bill Berr wrote:
> Maybe if we ignore the junk and not reply will it go away?  It is like the

> person who goes though a building whistling or talking real loud, all they

> want is attention.  If you ignore them they finally leave.  Lets hope this

> happens here.

There's an old proverb: "Never wrestle with a pig...You both get all dirty
and the pig likes it."

I'm not sure what software everyone is using for reading their emails, but
the most popular ones (Outlook, Outlook Express, Eudora, etc) all have
filters and "junk mail" settings on them.

I have two vision2020 members set to the junk mail status. They are deleted
without ever reaching my in-box. This has proven to be very beneficial to my
sanity and blood pressure.

Best,
Dale Courtney
Moscow, ID