[Vision2020] Apropos of nothing...

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Thu, 06 Feb 2003 12:14:08 -0800

This is totally irrelevant and has nothing to do with anything that's being
discussed here.  I just thought we could use a little comic relief, courtesy
of Britney Spears.  I just finished reading the Spokesman during lunch, read
this little nugget.  Explaining to the New York Post why she and her
entourage walked out of the screening of "The Singing Detective" at the
Sundance Film Festival a couple of weeks ago, the little Lolita said (and
I'm not making this up) "Sundance is weird. The movies are weird.  You
actually have to think about them when you watch them." I don't know where
she went to school.

     Carl Westberg Jr.