[Vision2020] Climate

Melynda Huskey mghuskey@msn.com
Wed, 10 Dec 2003 14:59:01 -0800

Doug writes:

>Someone needs to take responsibility for the climate.

We *all* need to take responsibility for the climate.

When someone vandalizes Bucer's or the New St. Andrews College, the climate
is affected.  Likewise when members of the Collegiate Reformed Fellowship
disrupt Gay Straight Alliance meetings, the climate is affected.  When I
give in to the impulse to be snotty at the expense of real conversation, the
climate is affected.  And when the Christ Church Board asserts that
secularists inherently encourage racism and violence, the climate is
affected.

Nobody's skirts are clean here.  And in a pluralistic community, each of us
is responsible for our own actions, and for what we encourage, support, and
abet.

Melynda Huskey

Don’t worry if your Inbox will max out while you are enjoying the holidays.
Get MSN Extra Storage!  http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es