OFFLINE: Re: [Vision2020] Re: What's the difference?

debismith@moscow.com debismith@moscow.com
Mon, 8 Dec 2003 19:43:10 GMT

>You bet I did, Nate, and am doing it again with yours.  From past experience
with folks who disagree with my public and open sentiments, it is best to nip
in the bud the harrassment that can take place when folks decide to respond
outside the discussion forum. Yes, we have been asked in the past (and asked
one another) to take our religious discussions off-line. Seems to me, however,
that Doug Wilson and his followers have assisted in keeping this discussion
open and on-line. Something about goose, gander, and sauce comes to mind....I
don't want to talk to any of Doug's folks privately, and we have nothing to say
to one another without witnesses. Please pass it on---I'm publically stating
here that if you don't want unsolicited personal posts you send to me appearing
in V2020, don't send 'em. I promise to only respond publically, having nothing
to say to you that I don't want others to hear.
Cordially,
Debi

You're taking an offline email public? Slick work.

           http://www.fsr.net/