[Vision2020] Re: new buildings Sears

DonovArn@aol.com DonovArn@aol.com
Sun, 7 Dec 2003 18:27:30 EST

-------------------------------1070839650

Video Gallery is the name of place that bought Videoland. I don't like Video
Gallery. It is horrible. I find it much cheaper to go to Netflix. Unlimited
video rentals for a flat $20 fee. I use to go to Videoland and liked it. But
this new place bought it out and now it is horribly run and it costs a great deal
to rent a movie. I could not afford to rent more than a couple movies a month
after they bought it.

It doesn't surprise me at all that Video Gallery has to shrink in size, who
wants to break into savings to rent a movie, now even less so with less of a
selection.

It is good to have a Sears again. Hopefully Video Gallery will go under and
Sears can expand into its' space.

Donovan

-------------------------------1070839650

<HTML><HEAD>
<META charset=3DUTF-8 http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charse=
t=3Dutf-8">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1264" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>Video Gallery is the name of place that bought Videoland. I don't like=20=
Video Gallery. It is horrible. I find it much cheaper to go to Netflix. Unli=
mited video rentals for a flat $20 fee. I use to go to Videoland and liked i=
t. But this new place bought it out and now it is horribly run and it costs=20=
a&nbsp;great deal&nbsp;to rent a movie. I could not afford to rent more than=
 a couple movies a month after they bought it.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>It doesn't surprise me at all that Video Gallery has to shrink in size,=
&nbsp;who wants to break into savings to rent a movie, now even less so with=
 less of a selection.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>It is good to have a Sears again. Hopefully Video Gallery will go under=
 and Sears can expand into its' space.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Donovan</DIV></BODY></HTML>