[Vision2020] What "MarySue" Says About Christ church CULT

Douglas Stambler ccm_moscow@yahoo.com
Thu, 14 Aug 2003 11:51:05 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1021169157-1060887065=:29239

OK now, as for the MECCA stuff, I'm not talking about covenant communties. That's no problem. I'm referring to a tendancy for everyone to bow to Moscow, ID. Doug Wilson has written some good stuff over the years, taught some good things. He's straying, but that's not the point. He's just a man, and the attitude of "HOW GREAT" it is in Moscow, Christ Church, it's cult-ish. I'm NOT saying they are a cult. What I mean by "cult-ish" is that he's reverd by many as if he is doing no wrong, and invoked as much as saying "I'm of Paul", or "I'm of Apollos" or "I'm Of Cepahs" ect.  That's fully what I mean. Mecca, the place all bow to for prayer in Islam, it's a reference to that kind of thing. The place to journey to, a pilgrimage ... :)