[Vision2020] Mars: Red Planet of War

Ted Moffett ted_moffett@hotmail.com
Fri, 01 Aug 2003 21:04:50 +0000

Tami and Saundra:

By the last week in August the sun will set earlier and Mars should be in
position for good viewing before midnight, so viewing Mars will not mean
staying up too late.  It is so bright NOW it cannot be mistaken for anything
else in the sky, unless someone does not know about Mars close approach, and
instead sees a saucer with little green men.

I bet reports of UFOs will increase during August.

Ted