[Vision2020] Dealing with Mr. X

thansen@moscow.com thansen@moscow.com
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 21:26:25 GMT

You are 100% correct, Ms. Lund.  I obviously overlooked that portion of our
community whose employment takes them far and wide, thus making a non-free e-
mail address costly to maintain.  My apologies for my selfish oversight.

It appears that the simplest way to deal Mr. Stambler is to just ignore him and
buy a beer/wine for the lucky winner of the cherished #1 ranking on his Hate
List at the end of the season.

Keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars,

Tom Hansen

           http://www.fsr.net/