[Vision2020] Palouse Pink Pistols monthly coffee get together

bjcraw@uidaho.edu bjcraw@uidaho.edu
Wed, 09 Apr 2003 20:17:32 -0700

Palouse Pink Pistols is a diverse group of men and women of all
sexualities who believe everyone should have the right to self-
protection located in the Palouse region of Idaho and Washington
that honors diversity and is open to all shooters. We help bring new
shooters into the sport and provide a fun social environment for all
our members.

We are having our monthly coffee get together this Saturday Apr
12. Anyone interested can drop us an email at p3@moscow.com for
details of time and place.

We also have a mailing list open to interested folk at Yahoo! Groups.
Anyone wanting to join can do so at: