[Vision2020] Hate Crime on the Palouse

WMSteed@aol.com WMSteed@aol.com
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 21:22:17 EST

In a message dated 4/3/03 4:47:42 PM, dkaag@turbonet.com writes:

<< I hope they find and prosecute the idiots who

perpetrated this embarrassing episode. >>

Pretty quick on the trigger aren't we?

Re the garbage at the Islamic Center on Stadium Way in Pullman today, MDN
tonight reported on page 3A about an individual taken into protective custody
on a mental health hold after taking off his clothes and tossing garbage
around property on Stadium Way.  A police Lt. stated, "This is clearly a
mental health issue."  An apparent spokesman for the Islamic Center stated "I
think this incident has no relationship with any hate crime and was not
targeting anyone in the Muslim community."

Walter Steed