[Vision2020] Rose Bowl blowout?

Thomas Hansen tomh@FNA.fsn.uidaho.edu
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 13:39:47 -0800

Considering the current mental state of the Cougs, this game could go either
way.  The Cougs will either be up for the game and put away UO or the Cougs
will not be into the game and it will get very ugly, very quick, very often
for them.

Hoping for an upset,

Tom Hansen
Moscow

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim Lohrmann [mailto:timlohr@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, December 20, 2002 1:35 PM
To: vision2020@moscow.com
Subject: [Vision2020] Rose Bowl blowout?

Visionaries,
     Does your vision for 2003 include the Cougs as
Rose Bowl champs?

    I'm afraid the Sooners are going to score early
and often on Wazooo. If their defense stays rested
it's gonna get ugly.

    The spreads I've seen say Sooners by about a
touchdown.

    I'd take those odds. I hate to say it but my
crystal ball has the evil Oklahomans taking it by
three touchdowns.
     Thoughts?
     TL